Apr 5, 2010

Raffle Prizes, Boeuf Bourguignon and Agave

Rainy weekend, most of it spent indoors. We went to see The Ghost Writer on Saturday night and randomly won 2 of the 3 raffle prizes they gave away before the show started! Neither one of us ever win anything so it was pretty funny that we cleaned up. The prizes were a movie poster (not so exciting) and two passes to the Pacific Film Archive at UC Berkeley (exciting).

Sunday I made Boeuf Bourguignon from Mastering the Art of French Cooking (I found an old copy dumped on the street a few years back but this is the first time I've cooked from it) and we picked up some free Agave plants from craigslist.

1 comment:

Meghan said...

I have made the boeuf and promptly ran around the house proclaiming loudly "Boeuf Bourguignon" in a "Julia voice" until my dog responded "boeuf" and I was convinced that she had learned her first word. True story.