Mar 10, 2010

Cheese and Vegetables

And again with the pests. Something is eating my radishes.
Also spotted on the lettuce; tiny little bugs.
I'm feeling a bit frustrated with the vegetable garden right now and looking forward to nicer weather so I can spend more time and energy tending to the vegetables. At least the arugula is happy these days.
Last week I made some very excellent goat cheese. It was more like a soft ricotta than a chevre, supremely easy to make and most tasty (grainy photos due to the cheesmaking happening late night).

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your posts have me itching to garden but alas we don't really plant in MN til mother's day !! Pests are frustrating though...although it's usually the rabbits that I have to chase away...

Hof Mabrouck said...

Lovelyy post