Jan 28, 2010

photo by Maggie

This is so not related to our home but I'm kind of ridiculously blushing and flattered over this one so I'm sharing anyway. I met Maggie (yes, of Mighty Girl) at the Alt summit and she was beautiful and hysterical and sweet as pie. She also made me pose in the hotel hallway and then posted some photos of me in my get-up over here with some very kind words. I'm blushing from the tips of my ears down to my toes.

There were a few questions about what I'm wearing so here's a list:

- gold bead necklace is from Dores (tipped off by Alyson)
- skirt and scarf are both from Anthropologie
- turquoise necklace is my own creation
- boots are Dansko (yes, same makers of the infamous "Berkeley clogs"). I bought them about 3 years ago.

Thanks again, Maggie!

4 comments:

Joslyn said...

so fun! you did look especially freakin cute that day!

evencleveland said...

Wow - you are so cute! That turquoise necklace is making me want to break out my beads.

karey m. said...

i witnessed the whole thing go down...i liked how she said your smile starts at your eyes...

it was true. xoxo.

stephanie renee said...

I just love this photo!