Jan 29, 2010

image: maybe elle decor, france? i can't remember...

One of the larger projects we have on our list for the (nearish) future is a small art studio space/guest house where I can spread out my paints again and where we can stash our out-of-town guests. We'll be reusing a lot of materials that we've salvaged from previous projects but we always have our eyes out for good deals on wood, windows, doors, cabinets...pretty much anything we can find.
(which reminds me: if anyone bay area local has materials that fall in that category, by all means please contact us!)

I love the above photo. We're not planning on building the studio as a log cabin but wouldn't it be fun?! It's so rustic and casual without being funky. We plan on including an outdoor shower and a lovely platform with enough room for me to draw or hang out and read.

No comments: