Feb 22, 2011

quandry



I have this other blog. It was the first blog I started and was really just a way for me to keep track of inspiration, etc. that I came across while perusing the interwebs.

The Cabin House was supposed to be a separate place to keep a journal of the work we do on our home. I've gone back and forth trying to figure out how to maintain the two independent places but I think it's just too much. There's so much that crosses over. 

Do I merge the two? Allow for random posts over here that have nothing to do with our home? Share pictures of the cows we see on our walks and the sketches I hope to start making again? Hm, not sure yet but we'll see what happens...

4 comments:

Hannah said...

Make life easy. Merge the two.

leslie said...

Yup, merge. (Although I'll read you anywhere.)

Wolfie and the Sneak said...

ditto what leslie said!

Moomin said...

I feel the same about the many virtual places I inhabit; somehow it feels more organised in my head of I keep everything seperate (art, boat renovation, inspiration) but they all inevitably cross over.